Friday, January 2, 2009

00. Titletrack

So with the start of a new year, I decided to put up a new blog as well.
On my first blog (http://pressrewindhitrepeat.blogspot.com) I did discuss music and records but I wanted something more than just that, so here's my blog about my favorite records and why.

As some of you might've noticed the blogname is similar to a Thrash Talk song.
The content of the song has nothing to do with this blog but I really like the name and the different features it might resemble. And it is a bad ass song/record which will be featered here within the coming weeks/months/...

The bottom line of this blog is to write about every record I really like, why I like it, what it means and what it meant to me, and the possible change that it brought to my life. Feel free to comment on my 'reviews', good or bad, recommendations of similar and other bands are most welcome

enjoy it, or not
L.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Sjiek, ik google eventjes "Liar - Invictus" en ik kom per ongeluk te weten dat je een nieuwe blog hebt!
    Het internet is ook maar een zakdoek groot blijkbaar

    ReplyDelete