Friday, January 2, 2009

01. Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell






















Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
A-side
1.Neon Knights
2.Walk Away
3.Heaven And Hell
4.Die Young

B-side
5.Children Of The Sea
6.Lonely Is The Word
7.Wishing Well
8.Lady Evil


Black Sabbath is:
Ronnie James Dio – vocals
Tony Iommi – guitar
Geezer Butler – bass guitar
Bill Ward – drums

This is the ninth studio album by BS,
it was released in 1980 on Warner bros records.


I've chosen this one to be the first one to write about.
This is one of my first records I've ever bought, I bought it on a streetsale on a local fare in the spring of 2005 I think and has been a big catalyst for the changes I underwent in my life since then.

I loved it from the first spins. The fact that Ozzy isn't on this album doens't seem to bother me at all, Dio did an awesome job on this record, making it also my favorite BS record. Guitar-hero Tony Iommi rocks big time on this record, his work blows me away!

Lovely Artwork, my record didn't have a lyric sheet when I bought it though. The backcover looks great, a simple chalk pencil drawing of the four members.

Favorite songs are 'Neon Knights' and the titletrack - 'Heaven And Hell'


"The world is full of kings and queens. Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven And hell!"

1 comment:

  1. R.I.P Ronnie James Dio

    You will be missed,God bless you and your family

    Long Live Rock'n'Roll!!!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete